- In compliance with manufacturing standards ASTM D2084 , ISO 6502.
- Providing S', S", S*, ML, MH, CRI, loss angle, tangent δ, etc.
- Plots and % of compounding homogeneity variation.
- Excellent reproducibility and repeatibility by our exclusive DSP analyzing program.
- Automatically calibrate loss angle and torque.
- High sampling rate up to 1200 points per one oscillating sign wave to reflect the curing and chemical interaction.
- Automatic zero adjustment at every start of testing.
- High speed temperature recovery.
For more detailed information please contact us: U-CAN DYNATEX INC.